This post was written as GoodEggFoodie.com. Please excuse any wonky formatting. Visit the homepage SHE-EATS.com for the latest, shiny new content.
Thanks to Martin MacDonald who shared this recipe with us at the Total Greek Yoghurt bloggers event I attended recently. See full event post here.
Makes approx. 16
- 100g TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 300g ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 50g coconut oil
- 80g dark choc or dark choc chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
- In a bowl beat your eggs with the vanilla essence.
- Add in almond flour, Stevia, baking powder and salt and mix together.
- Melt your coconut oil by placing into a bowl and heating on full power for approx 1 min.
- Add the oil to your mixture and combine. (NB- It will clump together very quickly).
- Add in your chocolate chips (or smaller pieces of chocolate).
- Mould your dough into round cookie size shapes, slightly bigger than a tablespoon in size and place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
Break your cookies up in to pieces and mix with the TOTAL Greek Yoghurt.
Pingback: TOTALly Healthy Day Out In Cheshire « Good Egg Foodie
Pingback: Raspberry & Yoghurt Cheesecake « Good Egg Foodie