It’s a big month April: we are finally getting spring veggies on the tables, nights are lighter, beer gardens are open and Easter is upon us.
So of course it had to be an Easter recipes theme for Desert Island Dish this month, because it can take us in so many directions. Maybe your ultimate Easter recipe is one of slow cooked lamb, or hot cross buns or chocolate. In fact I’ve never made hot cross buns so I’d love a recipe…hint hint 😉
If I could take an Easter recipe to my Desert Island it would be chocolate! I recent wiped out the Easter aisle of B&M Bargains for assorted mini eggs! So this chocolate cake was born- check out the recipe here.
I love Easter. A really chilled out long weekend, big lunch planned for friends and not much else. Can’t wait.
You have until midnight on Sunday 23rd April to get involved.
• Link your recipe / post below (new and old posts welcome)
• Enter up to 3 times a month
• Grab the badge and use on your post
• Share on your social media with #desertislanddish – tag me in, I am @GoodEggFoodie on all platforms
• Share your links on Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Stumbledupon
• Comment on your posts
• Do a monthly round up of all shared posts
Sound good? Let’s do it! I can’t wait to see what will be on your tables this coming Easter.