It’s back! I launched Desert Island Dish earlier in the year, then shelved in when I was redesigning the blog. Well I thought as summer was here it would be a great time to share picnic recipes.
I’ve declared it picnic month on here: I’ll be sharing a few picnic friend recipes and I’ve a giveaway for some picnic goodies. So if eating al fresco is your thing then share your favourite picnic friend recipe. Food and drink, sweet and savoury are all welcome.
My za’atar spiced hassleback potatoes are perfect picnic fodder. Wrap them in tin foil and they will still be warm when you arrive. But they are equally tasty at room temperature too. I love how the spices pool in the grooves, they are really addictive!to
How to do it….
• Link your recipe / post below (new and old posts welcome)
• Enter up to 3 times a month until the 21st July
• Grab the badge and use on your post
• Share on your social media with #desertislanddish – tag me in, I am @she_eats_blog on Instagram/Twitter and @SheEatsBlog on Facebook.
• Share your links on Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Stumbledupon
• Comment on your posts
• Do a monthly round up of all shared posts
Sound good? Let’s do it!